Monday, August 20, 2012

Canada Vacation





















Y
M



Thanks to my Mom and Dad and Grandma Paxman aka GrAMY my family had a blast in Canada this year. We played and talked and they made us tons of yummy food... It was perfect how it would storm at night like crazy while we were in our tent so we had plenty "gray" noise to keep the kids asleep and perfect sunny days the rest the time. My Dad and CHad and many other cousins were nice enough to support my desire to go on a "day hike." I barely made it with my dad (who is the best-est Daddy EVER!) switching me shoes and everything I still bruised and lost 5 toe nails from my crummy shoes I was wearing. Gross... We celebrated my Dad's birthday and enjoyed the usual Bears Hump! We love Waterton and spending time with Family!

No comments: