Monday, July 2, 2012

Life for the Last Month












I have been terrible at updating my blog and promise to get better when the summer ends! We've been somewhere every weekend this summer and I should have pictures to prove it, but our camera is temporarily down so I'll post any pictures from my phone! Chad and I will move into our new place middle of August so we spend our free time trying to pack and looking for good deals on furniture and other household items! So Far this summer we've been to Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, several places in Colorado including Girls Camp this past week! Scary part is we're still planning on doing a few more... It's great having so much family, but does get tiresome when you have to travel so much to see them.... Laine and I both love the pool here you can see as he is looking in through the pool gate. Also, those are wild turkeys with babies in the front yard and a picture from a sweet cave and some pictures from Utah.

No comments: