Monday, March 5, 2012

Laine with baby Amy






When Laine came into the room to meet Amy the first time that little man had no idea what was going on. I tried to tell him that he was going to get a little baby sister, but he just wasn't getting it :) He loved her though! It was so nice that he just wanted to hold her and be close with her even though he did get unsure at times Amy sure looked happy to be by Laine. However... later when Laine came to visit he was a little grumpy and didn't want anything to do with her. At home now he still seems to be unsure about her.. sometimes loving her and other times just ignoring her. He does like.. no love to stare at her

2 comments:

Heather Curtis said...

She does not fit in a carseat at all! Ha. She is teeny! I love it. I wish I could hold that little girl! And I laugh whenever I picture Laine just standing there staring at Amy, very unsure of everything. He is a cute boy. He'll get used to her soon enough :)

Robert & Amber Salmon said...

Good luck with the adjusting period. It is a big change for little Laine. He will get use to her though, just give him 4-6 weeks. They are both adorable kids.